You are invited to Grandmother Lodge: Live May 12th + May 20th 2022 (+ Recorded)
Shadows of Power…
Owl Grandmother Dream Lodge
with Night Owl Grandmother Awa Pia & 13 Spirit Grandmothers
You will be exploring your relationship to POWER… and learn about how you hold power.
What are your shadows?
What are you afraid to claim—your denied beauty and fears?
The Spirit Council of Grandmothers are ancient wise teachers, elders, guides, and Creation beings that can help you navigate these issues.
See into the Dark with Night Owl Grandmother…
- Heal personal/ancestral shame with Creator’s Shining Mirror
- Awaken your feminine creation energy & lineage gifts
- Dream in a new earth octaves of peace & faith
- Attune to the flowering of the Tree of Life
We will be exploring and receiving energy transmissions and teachings from the Grandmothers—the feminine elemental origins of Creation.
Before traditions, cultures, patriarchy, and nation borders creating separation, there was the pure elemental energies of Mother Earth and the fire, water, earth, and air.
The Grandmothers help us to BE in this Creation Energy of Love and Truth.
The 13 Spirit Grandmothers are from the womb of Gaia and support our remembering and love of life here on earth.
You will get to meet them and access their healing, comfort, teachings, and ancient feminine energies for yourself and your land.
In this 2-part zoom lodge event, receive…
- Wisdom Teachings
- Spiritual Inspiration & Activations
- Guided Journeys
- Ancestral Guidance & Support
- Access to Ancient Sacred Feminine Grandmothers of Creation
- Ways to Empower your Inner Elder, Crone, Oracle, Wise Woman, Goddess, Priestess, Grandmother
You can be any age or gender to hold Grandmother energies and model beautiful wisdom and leadership qualities.
Grandmother Lodge is Guided by Camilla Blossom & Spirit Grandmothers
Awaken Your Inner Wisdom & Reach Your True Potential!
We meet twice for Grandmother Lodge—
Part 1 is to initiate connection and open to Grandmothers and our inner wisdom through a journey and teachings.
Part 2 we learn to embody the wisdom and knowing and share our experiences, creativity, and self-expression. We do a guided journey and open to inner wisdom. We have had some lovely arts, crafts, and creativity pour through from connecting with the Grandmothers.
One fee for 2 events.
Part 1: Thursday May 12th, 4:00 – 6:00 pm pacific time (Live & Recorded)
join live Zoom or listen to recording
• Who are 13 Spirit Grandmothers?
• Wisdom Teachings, Channelings from 13 Spirit Grandmothers
• Guided Meditative Journey to Etheric Grandmother Lodge
• Group Sharing
• Make Grandmother Altar
• Option to create Grandmother Art, Dance, Poetry, Writing, Song
Part 2: Friday May 20th, 4:00 – 6:00 pm pacific time (Live & Recorded)
join live Zoom or listen to recording
• More journeying with 13 Grandmothers
• Share life experiences & insights in sacred circle
• Medicine songs, creative & art expression
• Community sharing of art, song, poetry, projects, influences inspired by Grandmothers
• Continue to enjoy practices and foster relationship
• Private Facebook Group (Grandmother Lodge)
We have had lovely circles of mostly women in the lodge. It is a safe and comforting space to ground and connect with others. Grandmother Lodges are open to all people – all denominations, genders, orientations, races, expressions.
SLIDING SCALE FEE:
Pay here for Part 1 & Part 2 together. Choose your amount based on your financial situation. If you need further assistance with finances, please contact me re work trade or other options for exchange. (: email@example.com
Thank you!!! You will receive emails for live Zoom call access and video replays.
We will be working with the Grandmothers as shared in the book Visions of Wisdom: Messages from the Spirit Council of the Thirteen Grandmothers, Dolphins & Whales Publishing, by Judith K. Moore & Sean Sands (See excerpt below.)
More Information about Grandmother Lodge from my website: CamillaBlossom.com
Grandmother Essences – SHOP
WHO ARE THE 13 SPIRIT GRANDMOTHERS?
Please watch this video if you haven’t been to the Grandmother Lodge.
artwork: Andrea Dombecki