As Elizabeth and I connected with the Overlighting Deva of the Land, we felt a huge influx of pure angelic light that overwhelmed us both. Wow!
My heart opened wide and an incredibly beautiful angelic being came forward and greeted my client. The spirit conveyed to Elizabeth that she was going through a process of finding and buying land—she was learning to feel worthy of her new home and the magic that it held.
And, the Deva shared, “Welcome home, Elizabeth!”
My client had set up a Land Alchemy phone appointment to open to ways to connect with the home and property her family was looking for. Their previous home sold, and they were poised and ready to find and move to a magical new home.
I guided her into a meditative visualization state through a process of connecting with the spirits of the land.
First, we opened to the gnomes, the physical elementals that can assist the process of finding home and land. I suggested she look for a doorway of some kind. She saw two trees to walk through and made an energetic offering at the trees to thank the gnomes for helping her open the gateway to her new home. She opened her awareness and senses as she entered the land in her imagination. I asked her to be open to what she sensed and felt and saw, if anything. This is when we connected with the Overlighting Deva of the Land.
After attuning with the Deva and the energetics and guidance that was being transmitted, I suggested she attune with the fairies, elementals, birds, and animals and to acknowledge the ancestors of land.
Native American spiritual ancestors often protect, steward, and honor lands and waters. She saw a circle of ancestors at the boundary of the land sitting and facing out as if to be watchers for the land. They greeted Elizabeth with love and joy as if to say they were waiting for her and her family. She expressed her desire to be part of a co-creative land council and connect with the unseen realms.
She found a central tree on the land.
As she tuned in, she connected with a dragon fire elemental. It felt like a guardian spirit for the land—a spirit she could turn to and ask for protection and safety.
Elizabeth’s excitement built as she recognized that this dragon was from her family lineage and had returned to her once again.
Lastly, she connected with the Overlighting Deva of the house to check on its state of being. She felt an angelic presence and knew this house was ready for delightful new energy, children, and magical relationship. It was waiting for her family.
This inner process was beautiful and magical in its own right and it initiated a more potent and focused physical manifestation process. An energetic blueprint was not only activated but was anchored in the physical.
The intention was set and all it takes now is the physical actions of looking for the place and going through the sale of land. Connecting energetically and spiritually with her family’s future home was a beautiful gift and preparation journey. It helped Elizabeth feel more trusting and open to the process and know all is lined up in perfect timing.
When we seek home, property or land, the land is seeking us, too.
By spiritually, energetically, or etherically connecting with the spirit of the land, we allow a bridging of the energy and a preparation process to help anchor this reality into the physical world.
Keep in mind that nature is calling and guiding many of us to live, marry, or spend time on very specific lands, homes, property in order to offer our sacred gifts to the earth and to receive the medicine the land holds.
We blend our energies with the lands, places, flowers, and nature spirits to assist in the healing of land and the greater transformation for all beings.
Some of us have contracts or agreements to work with nature spirits, lands, and people to further our soul expansion.
If you want to connect with your future home, here is a land ritual you can use to open to its manifestation. If you already have a home, use it to connect with the Overlighting Deva of land where you live.
Land Ritual: Manifesting a New Home
- In a meditative state, speak out loud: “I call in the Overlighting Deva of the land (or apartment, house, office, farm, ranch, etc.) I am moving to. Please come to me now.” Be open to sensations, emotions, visions, thoughts (telepathy), and different forms of perception. The energy of spiritual nature beings is very subtle so don’t be concerned if you do not experience a tangible sensation. Pretend the Deva is before you. Treat her/him with respect, gratitude, and your loving attention.
- Communicate with the Deva as you would another human: “Thank you for coming. I am very honored to be moving to your lands. I wish to begin a relationship with you and create a rainbow bridge from my heart to yours so I can find my new home.” Feel free to converse with her/him and share what is in your heart. Be open to receiving energetic transmissions as well as guidance and messages.
- When you feel complete, give an offering to the Deva, a gift: “Thank you for communicating with me. I wish to offer you this gift in gratitude.” An energetic offering can be done by using your imagination to create and give a gift. You can also ask: “Is there something specific you wish to receive?”
- It’s very important to release the Overlighting Deva back to its perfect place: “Thank you for meeting with me and opening our relationship. I want to get to know you and the land so we can co-create magic together. I release you back to your perfect place. Thank you.”
- After the meditation, I like to make my prayers physical by placing mica, flowers, fruit, honey, corn meal, or a crystal on the earth as an offering of gratitude for our connection.
It is helpful to feel at home in your body and trust the process. If you practice aligning with your visions and desires, your new home will come. When you move in, the spirits of land will welcome you warmly.